- Only manuscripts that have not been submitted to another journal will be accepted for consideration for publication. The author submitting the manuscript should state this with the submission.
- Manuscripts should be formatted as an MS Word document, using a 12-point font, preferably Times New Roman or Arial. The manuscript should be double spaced throughout and should have a one-inch margin on all pages. Tables should be included at the end of the manuscript and not embedded in the text.
- The manuscript should be preceded by an abstract of 100-150 words.
- The most recent edition of the APA Manual should be used for formatting.
- Manuscript length should not exceed 25 pages.
- The author’s name, contact information, and institutional affiliation should appear on the title page only. Do not include identifying information in the text or as headers or footers to ensure masked review.
- Authors should confirm in the transmittal of their manuscript that all research methods have been appropriately approved by their sponsor or host institution.
Michael T. Miller
Henry Hotz Endowed Chair
Professor, Higher Education
College of Education and Health Professions
University of Arkansas
323 Graduate Education Building
Fayetteville, AR 72701